четверг, 25 мая 2017 г.

Tired of it and must release

After some challenges in life I have decided to move from it project. Too much hurdle with jumping from gig to gig I found too hard to develop so difficult game in two languages.

I bring my working prototype - call it a level (all towers works (I hope so)) and push it.

Nothing more I wish to make to it. Maybe later I return with new knowledge and make it happens. But now I has no knowledge in puzzle/3-in a row mechanics and learning Unity/AGK with overhead of complex game mechanics too much for me now.

Taking medicine for 5 months now I wish to free myself from it. It works basically.

And it placed here: http://gamejolt.com/games/boomtrix/65677

Thank you for reading and supporting me with yours attention.

I wish make smaller scope games faster. I read this advice from many sources and now understand it.

Good luck and meet you in next games.