воскресенье, 29 ноября 2015 г.

Testing new weapon rack

Game design is pretty fun. But currently I am bored from basic mechanics. And will experiment with new one.

This mechanic is closer to my goal of polyomino and pretty interesting as well.

As you can see - all towers now can be spawned on column which you want to.

Every kind of module is present in weapon rack (blueprints) and you can place it on any nanofactory to produce it. Timeouts dropped for awhile. I wish to test new mechanics without encumbering player with waiting more than needed.

This is not a simulator. It is more arcade action tower defense with puzzle composition part.

As you can see composition is working too. Some minor bugs (game is in alpha), but still working. I can say thanks for Unity and their development team.

Now I can implement big cannons composition with current setup. One problem I have - monominoes too slow to make really big cannons. First tiers will be introduced soon: 1x2, 2x2, 3x2.

I think no one risky player will play without armor. But if they will be, 1x3, 2x3, 3x3 weapons will be introduced later. They work in test scenes, but not configured for main game level.